Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)


Hello,

I want to install macOS Tahoe on an Intel NUC NUC10i7FNH.

I use the EFI folder for this NUC from Olarila.

I have change the SMBIOS to iMac20,2 because there is the "Forbiden" logo at boot.
In the BIOS, I have disabled Secure Boot, TPM, Intel Virtualisation and Intel VT-d.

I can boot from the usb key but it is stuck on this line

Set Power State : Already change state to new power state, done

Thank you if you can help me 🙂

Edited by mapomme
Posted

It works fine with macOS Sequoia

I think the problem is the Mac model used in OpenCore but I don't know which one I should use.

  • Administrators
Posted

U just need to use imac20 smbios

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Thank you for your help 🙂

I have tried with OpenCore configurator with iMac20,1 , iMac20,2 and MacPro7,1 but it does not work

There is this error

spacer.png

 

I have tried the modified EFI folders with macOS Sequoia and it works

Edited by mapomme

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...