Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I have a problem with my mouse cursor on Hackintosh. The cursor randomly freezes/stutters, even when I disconnect other USB devices.

The problem started after I installed a Sapphire RX 580 8GB. Before changing the GPU, the mouse worked normally.

PC Specs:

  • Intel Core i3 10th Gen
  • Sapphire RX 580 8GB GDDR5
  • 16GB DDR4
  • SK hynix PC711 NVMe
  • FSP Vita 550W
  • macOS Hackintosh / OpenCore
  • USBMap

I already tried different USB ports, disconnecting other devices, rebuilding USBMap, and agdpmod=vit9696, but the problem remains.

Could the RX 580 be causing this issue? And should XhciUnsupported.kext be disabled when using USBMap?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...