Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello,

I am installing macOS Tahoe on an Asus PN60

Here are the specifications :
- Intel Core i3 8130U
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- DDR4 So-dimm 16 Go
- SSD Sata Kingston A480

I have successfully installed macOS with the corresponding OpenCore folder.
But at first boot, when it ask for personnal informations, the computer is very slow.

Thank you per advance for your help 🙂

  • Administrators
Posted

I think this processor is kabylake

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes. Have support.

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted (edited)

Ok. Thank you 

Is it very slow because I have to activate the graphic card for graphic acceleration?

Edited by mapomme
Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have followed the Dortania's guide to install the graphic card Intel UHD 620 and it works 🙂

I also have to change agdpmod boot argument to : vit9696

Edited by mapomme
Posted

Hello,

I am interested in buying another NUC

It is an Intel NUC NUC10I7FNH

It has :
- Intel Core i7-10710U
- Intel UHD Graphics

Is it possible for you to tell me if it is compatible?

 

 

  • Administrators
Posted

Yes. Have support.

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...