Olarila Professional Hackintosh Services ×

PLEASE HELP!!!!! Issue with the Connector Type using Hackintool

Posted (edited)

1. I am facing Issues with the Connector Type when I open the Hackintool app and check the connectors it shows my display is connected via DP port instead of HDMI and then I manually selected HDMI and generated the patch and restarted but It again shows DP is there a way I can fix it 

When I use the Patch tab in Hackitnool and use apply current patches it switches to HDMI but if I untick apply current patches it shows again DP Port

2. The average boot time is around 1 minute or so please is it a good time to boot considering I use SSD?

Edited by Dhaval Thakkar
TEXT

• Administrators

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Consulting for macOS Hackintosh since 2006 HERE

Posted (edited)

Thanks sir for your reply
I Tried but still no luck if open Hackintool without patches ticked it shows it as DP Port only and secondly I am facing issues with sleep in Hackintosh if before I get the message on display that its no connection found going to stand by mode if I press enter multiple some time it boots back or sometimes the cpu and keyboard + mouse are active and can be confirmed due to LED but the display won't turn on could there be any suggestions I had one restart in sleep and had panic attack had recovered a log if could be useful

Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 4.14.08 AM.zip config.plist.zip EFI Screenshot.zip

Reboot Kernel Panic.zip

Edited by Dhaval Thakkar
reattached correct file