Jump to content

rositaott

Donators
  • Posts

    157
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rositaott

  1. can't see downlink anymore, I'm not sure if it's geoblock linkvertise
  2. Fantastic!!! only from the best...! 🫔
  3. reporting... I got randomly stuck on black screen when I restart
  4. I've been trying patch my video for hours with instructions found here but no luck, but you did it for just like few minutes 🫠 video patch is successful thank you 🫔
  5. Can you help me disable my dGPU
  6. Hi @MaLd0n can yo fix my send me files again, thank you šŸ™ https://easyupload.io/pswb48
  7. ...and now my hackintosh bluetooth is properly working, thank you so much for very kind support 🄰
  8. sorry, I mean this
  9. how do I install this ā˜ŗļø
  10. Thank you!!! Now showing correct cpu name https://imgur.com/KvYgq0m ā˜ŗļø
  11. where to find the correct value ā˜ŗļø
  12. after updating EFI, reboot works normally , also WiFi working now 🄰 thank you so much, another new successful build here 🄳🄰
  13. sharing my mobo details and machine specs, can you help my wifi to work on this version. https://imgur.com/6r2rG6n CPU Intel i5-10500 | GPU RX 580 8GB | RAM 48G
  14. šŸ’•
  15. that was really fast! downloading now
  16. Hi @MaLd0n how are you, it's been a while, and back here again for my new hackintosh sending my send me file for your final and magic touch 🄳 , thank you. Send me hjeds-Mac-Pro.zip
  17. thanks MaLd0n for these wonderful collection of images and tutorials.
  18. intel Core i5-10400 and was running Monterey this is my sendme files uploaded few months back
  19. hi @MaLd0n, my gpu suddenly stop working tried it on other computer but no luck, m hackintosh wont show any output now, how can I use the onboard graphics temporarily while waiting for my new gpu? thanks...
  20. Thank you @MaLd0n
  21. I use vmware on my first journey on hackintoshing, thanks to olarila group of admins, specially @MaLd0n for providing native solution to experience real mac environment on my PC.
  22. use the EFI folder from this link https://tinyurl.com/xwebycub EDIT: tried to reinstall today and finally got it working, dual booting and testing now BigSur and Monterey
×
×
  • Create New...