Jump to content

danzal

Members
  • Posts

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by danzal

  1. @mald0n do I add this with mald0n.aml or replace it? thanks again 🙏
  2. Legend 🫡
  3. I was just trying to learn things, first post is with your Kabylake efi. And the uploaded send me. Can you @mald0n please help me with that?
  4. so I built an efi from scratch to try and learn a bit, with help from reading here. mapped usb and did ssdt from windows, can someone check if I have anything wrong or could be better? is DSDT better than ssdt as more efficient/oem? all seems to work ok so far.......... https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yjqpy5d6emz0itavyz6ds/EFI.zip?rlkey=pd3fu3u5dctipslfrlisbleg7&st=kglwp4l6&dl=0
  5. Hi, I have a z270g, i5 7600 and rx570, with wifi card swapped out with apple bcm94360 card. sequoia installed. I have since mapped my usb ports but would love a DSDT to make all run well if possible. I will try to generate ssdt's if ok or is DSDT best? Send me iMac.zip
  6. Hi @MaLd0n, posted last week but it was wrong efi folder used. can you patch for me please if ok. rog strix z270g, i5-7600, macOS 15.2. wifi board swapped out for apple bcm94360 card Send me iMac.zip
  7. Hi đź‘‹ Fresh install sequoia 15.2, i5 7600, z270g rog strix, with generated smbios, reboot and runme but send me zip. edit* wrong file added. will post new
  8. danzal

    delete.

    bad post please delete thank you
×
×
  • Create New...