🎉 [ IMPORTANT ] Premium and Donators users 🎉 ×

Perfect Vanilla EFI for Lenovo ThinkPad T490, ONLY For macOS Big Sur to Sequoia (Trijintosh)

Trijal

Here it is for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE USE!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD OPENCORE

To download the EFI on GitHub, all you have to do is click "Source code (zip)" under the assets section and you're ready to go!

Everything works except for HDMI, for Wi-Fi in macOS Sequoia 15 you need to use HeliPort. On macOS Big Sur to Sonoma, it is built in to macOS. 

Also, it is reccomended that you use the YogaSMC app for the best experience out of this Lenovo laptop!

Always check back for updates in my GitHub every 3 or so days. You'll be able to see the update(s) in the GitHub commits or the releases/tags.

Furthermore, if you don't know the difference between OpenCore and OpenCore MOD; it is that the MOD version can boot into other operatings systems except for macOS without injecting the Hackintosh stuff to them.

Please donate to me on Ko-Fi if you really appreciate my work 🙏😅! Any amount would be so beneficial to me! CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

Please pin and star this topic🙏😅 @MaLd0n. It is very useful!

Consider donating to me through Ko-Fi if you appreciate my work here!😁