Olarila Professional Hackintosh Services ×

No efi partition

I don't know what I'm doing wrong I followed alot of tutorials none of them work but every time I try downloading venture it downloads fine and everything works but when I eject the USB installer the bios doesn't see macos and I checked the partitions available it's seems like the installer isnt creating an efi partition what is the issue?

• Administrators

If u format SSD with GUID EFI partition is created

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Consulting for macOS Hackintosh since 2006 HERE

hi I just made an account on this site just to answer you, open terminal, write in git clone https://github.com/corpnewt/MountEFI then when its done write in cd MountEFI then ./MountEFI.command and then find your ssd in there then put the number in, when its done go in finder and put ur EFI in the partition that just got mounted.

if you encounter an error, such as "There is no EFI partition associated with ..." then that means your macOS ssd has no EFI partition, so what were going to do is something funny:

go into disk utility, click ur ssd (should be formatted as APFS), click partition then create a partition by clicking on the + icon then some pop-up will appear u will have to click Add Partition, put the partition name to EFI, then click the "GB" or "TB" depending on ur ssd storage and select MB here, write in 10 and then make sure you put the format as exFAT (make sure you put it right after doing all of this because for some reason there's a weird problem that doesn't let u put the size of the partition unless its APFS) then click apply, partition, then continue now wait and now there you go you created a EFI partition now for the last part you go in finder and paste your EFI in the EFI partition that got created and that's all

I wish for you to resolve the problem