🎉 [ IMPORTANT ] Premium and Donators users 🎉 ×

Almost Perfect Vanilla Ryzentosh EFI for HP Laptop 15-ef0038ca, ONLY For macOS Big Sur to Sonoma (Trijintosh)

Here it is for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD OPENCORE

Everything works except for Wi-Fi, just get yourself any supported Wi-Fi cards by reading this guide from Dortania Wireless Buyers Guide!

If you use any supported Broadcom Wi-Fi card watch this video here: 

If you use any supported Intel/Itlwm cards just watch this video for Big Sur to Ventura: 

Remember to use Itlwm instead of AirportItlwm if you are using Sonoma, you will also need HeliPort if you are using Sonoma with Itlwm.kext.

Or if you are cheap and do not want to spend some money you can USB Tether your android phone as well since there is HoRNDIS installed! Just watch this video, AND DO NOT REWIND!

I know earlier in the video it says to extract HoRNDIS.kext from the official installer but I did that for you so you don't have to do anything! 😁

Also please use SSDTTime to make your own SSDTs to replace the ones on the ACPI folder of this EFI if you are not using AMD Ryzen 7 3700U. If you are using AMD Ryzen 7 3700U you are fine!

If you have any graphical issues, just look in this website here! if there is any other issues, feel free to reply to this topic about it, I will try to get back to you ASAP!

Please donate to me on Ko-Fi if you really appreciate my work  🙏😅 ! Any amount would be so beneficial to me! CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

DISCLAIMER:

AS OF May 15th, 2024; this EFI will no longer support newer versions of macOS because of a black screen issue when trying to boot with NootedRed.kext (WhateverGreen substitute for AMD iGPUs. I will update the EFI as soon as the people working on NootedRed would have addresessed the issue. Furthermore, this issue affects all AMD systems (INCLUDING DESKTOPS) with AMD Radeon Vega 10 iGPU (integrated graphics processing unit). I'll try to reach out to the people working on NootedRed and see if they can address this issue ASAP.

Edited by Trijal
Updated and replaced kexts with the latest mandatory ones, followed newly updated ChefKissInc AMD Hackintosh Guide, and updated to 1.0.0!

Consider donating to me through Ko-Fi if you appreciate my work here!😁

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2023 at 3:39 AM, akinyrf said:

Hi dude, I've got a Ryzen 7 3700U Laptop. I tried your EFI. It stays on Apple logo and the bar isn't loading. What should I do ? 

Ok, lemme update it real quick!

On 11/20/2023 at 7:26 PM, Spencer said:

I have the HP ElliteBook Ryzen 7 3700U. It uses ALC215 Codec but it is not beeng recognized via Hackintool using Sonoma.

Does the sound work though? For me it does!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2024 at 2:39 PM, akinyrf said:

Hey dude. i've tried your files you shared but there is no install MacOS section in OpenCore menu. What should i do ?

You probably didn't make a macOS Sonoma installer USB. If you're on Windows or macOS, just get the Olarila Vanilla Image for Sonoma here (make sure it is the latest image, I reccomend to get it from MediaFire). You can flash this image to your USB Flash Drive or Hard Drive with balenaEtcher! If that does not work; don't delete all this progress, just redownload the EFI to your ESP.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2024 at 5:38 PM, Trijal said:

You probably didn't make a macOS Sonoma installer USB. If you're on Windows or macOS, just get the Olarila Vanilla Image for Sonoma here (make sure it is the latest image, I reccomend to get it from MediaFire). You can flash this image to your USB Flash Drive or Hard Drive with balenaEtcher! If that does not work; don't delete all this progress, just redownload the EFI to your ESP.

I tried but I got in memory panic stackshot succeeded error. What should I do ?

On 5/31/2024 at 7:24 AM, akinyrf said:

I tried but I got in memory panic stackshot succeeded error. What should I do ?

Read the topic all the way above. The EFI will no longer work with integrated graphics until NootedRed kext (AMD Vega iGPU kext) has been fixed.