Olarila Professional Hackintosh Services ×

Perfect Vanilla EFI for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05, ONLY For macOS Big Sur to Sequoia (Trijintosh)

• Administrators

Try with previous voodooi2c kexts

Archive.zip

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Consulting for macOS Hackintosh since 2006 HERE

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Inténtalo con los kexts voodooi2c anteriores

Archivo.zip

desafortunadamente sigue sin funcionar. incluso probé con los kext de la efi que está al inicio de este post que funciona bien, solo que no arranca desde el ssd  si no que solamente arranca del usb, pero tampoco funciona el trackpad. si arranco con la primer efi del post desde el usb, funciona bien el trackpad, pero realmente no entiendo el por qué con los mismos kexts en la efi que amablemente me hiciste no funciona. honestamente creo que puede ser algo relacionado a los ssdt por lo que dice la guía de dortania, pero no tengo suficientes conocimientos para asegurar eso, así que lo dejo en tus manos, porque el experto eres tu! si tienes alguna recomendación, estaré a la espera. muchas gracias por responder y ayudar!

• Administrators

The trackpad is loaded as shown in the image above. You may need an extra patch.

Post one Full Dump
https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RunMe.app.zip
and one Ioreg
https://olarila.com/files/Utils/IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

8 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

El panel táctil se carga como se muestra en la imagen de arriba. Es posible que necesites un parche adicional.

Publica un volcado completo
https://olarila.com/files/Utils/RunMe.app.zip
y un Ioreg
https://olarila.com/files/Utils/IORegistryExplorer.app.zip

aquí están los archivos que solicitaste amigo, y nuevamente gracias por la ayuda!MacBook Pro de Xiolymar.zip y como no pude subir el otro archivo porque es de un tamaño mayor al permitido por la web, te lo dejaré MacBook Pro de Xiolymar.zip  y https://www.mediafire.com/file/m2upp767lrosms2/Send+me+MacBook-Pro-de-Xiolymar.zip/file

9 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

Querido amigo, ahora funciona perfecto! todo lo que puedo decirte es, muchas muchas gracias! no he podido probar el bluetooth pero creo que debería funcionar bien, ya que en acerca de esta mac, en reporte del sistema proporciona la información completa sobre bluetooth, pero no tengo un dispositivo para probarlo en este momento. si algo sucede te lo haré saber, pero la administración de energía es perfecta para mi, los gráficos están perfecto con aceleración activada, compatibilidad con metal3, audio 100% funcional, teclado, tracpad, wifi, reconocimiento del cpu batería y todo todo perfecto! por cierto, dado que mi laptop es i7-1065g7 usé smbios macbook pro 16,2 pero si tienes la i3 o i5 deberías usar el que trae por defecto. o bueno honestamente creo que solo para i3. en i5 deberías cambiarlo a macbook pro 16,2, aunque eso lo aclaras tu mucho mejor que yo, porque eres el mejor haciendo esto! nuevamente muchas gracias, espero unirme pronto a los usuarios premium de olarila. no se si recomiendes reinstalar macOS por hacer tantos cambios, o lo dejo así como está? solo me dice que debo introducir la contraseña de mi apple id, porque hay cosas en icloud que no se están sincronizando, pero no lo he hecho para esperar la respuesta si reinstalar o solo escribo la contraseña. no me gustaría que mi apple id se bloqueara jaja. que tengas un excelente día y nuevamente gracias!  

• Administrators

You can use MacBookPro16,2 and MacBookAir9,1, both is good.

Use this EFI folder, more clean about some patches EFILenovo IdeaPad 3 IceLake.zip

Enjoy!

I'm new to hackintoshing and I've run into an issue. I recently purchased a used IdeaPad 3-15IIL05 and am attempting to install macOS on it using a bootable Toshiba external SSD. I created the bootable drive with Olarilla's Vanilla Sonoma raw file and Balena Etcher, including the v1.0.1_r6 EFI.

The system boots normally, but I'm facing problems formatting the partition. Every time I try to format it as APFS, the system reboots, and Disk Utility shows it as macOS Extended (Journaled) upon restart. I managed to format it as APFS after multiple attempts.

However, during the macOS installation process, the system reboots around 70% completion. When I try to reinstall, the same thing happens. Can you help me troubleshoot this?

https://imgur.com/a/ZUyawGr

Edited by Joemarie Cuacoy

Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2024 at 12:20 PM, jasthtcs said:

I'm new to hackintoshing and I've run into an issue. I recently purchased a used IdeaPad 3-15IIL05 and am attempting to install macOS on it using a bootable Toshiba external SSD. I created the bootable drive with Olarilla's Vanilla Sonoma raw file and Balena Etcher, including the v1.0.1_r6 EFI.

The system boots normally, but I'm facing problems formatting the partition. Every time I try to format it as APFS, the system reboots, and Disk Utility shows it as macOS Extended (Journaled) upon restart. I managed to format it as APFS after multiple attempts.

However, during the macOS installation process, the system reboots around 70% completion. When I try to reinstall, the same thing happens. Can you help me troubleshoot this?

https://imgur.com/a/ZUyawGr

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO HACKINTOSH YOUR IDEAPAD OR ANY MACHINE FOR THAT MATTER!

I've never faced the issue with APFS formatting, but am guessing that it's a fault with the drive and/or the Olarila Sonoma raw file. I reccomend you retry by watching this video here with some extra notes which are to get the OpenCorePkg Release from here, check the "List USB external hard drives" option in the "Show advanced drive properties" drop-down menu inside Rufus tool, extract my EFI (not theirs) alongside the com.apple.recovery.boot folder, and setup the WI-Fi in the installer before attempting to try any other operation in the installer from the top panel. Anyway, here's the video:

Oh, and one VERY IMPORTANT thing to know is that it's absolutely expected to reboot at ~70% during the installation. All you have to do is reboot to the USB drive and manually boot the new option called "macOS Installer." Do this each time your machine reboots until it gets to the setup screen of macOS Sonoma

I feel that ALL of this should be something for everybody to note if they're trying to hackintosh their machine.

Edited by Trijal
Added an additional note 😀

Consider donating to me through Ko-Fi if you appreciate my work here!?

On 8/22/2024 at 9:36 AM, Ahmet Efe Eren said:

Im trying to use this EFI but it keeps getting stuck at the Apple logo with a blank bar

Add -v in boot-args and send screenshot of the verbose error when booting. Wait as long as you can until no more errors come and then you take screenshot. You can take screenshot with phone camera.

On 8/22/2024 at 9:36 AM, Ahmet Efe Eren said:

Im trying to use this EFI but it keeps getting stuck at the Apple logo with a blank bar

Try using the updated v1.0.1_r7 version. I've fixed something in it. If it still does not boot properly, please follow the previously mentioned instructions to debug and provide me with it.

On 8/21/2024 at 12:36 AM, Trijal said:

DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO HACKINTOSH YOUR IDEAPAD OR ANY MACHINE FOR THAT MATTER!

I've never faced the issue with APFS formatting, but am guessing that it's a fault with the drive and/or the Olarila Sonoma raw file. I reccomend you retry by watching this video here with some extra notes which are to get the OpenCorePkg Release from here, check the "List USB external hard drives" option in the "Show advanced drive properties" drop-down menu inside Rufus tool, extract my EFI (not theirs) alongside the com.apple.recovery.boot folder, and setup the WI-Fi in the installer before attempting to try any other operation in the installer from the top panel. Anyway, here's the video:

Oh, and one VERY IMPORTANT thing to know is that it's absolutely expected to reboot at ~70% during the installation. All you have to do is reboot to the USB drive and manually boot the new option called "macOS Installer." Do this each time your machine reboots until it gets to the setup screen of macOS Sonoma

I feel that ALL of this should be something for everybody to note if they're trying to hackintosh their machine.

Hi, thanks for the information. I followed the tutorial in the video you provided step by step. However, I've run into another issue. When I boot from the bootable SSD I created, there's no interface displayed, although I do hear a sound when it boots from the USB. I initially used version 1.0.1_r7 EFI, but it didn’t work. I also tried using 1.0.1_r6 EFI, but that didn’t work either. Can you please help me resolve this?

Edited by jasthtcs

1 hour ago, jasthtcs said:

Hi, thanks for the information. I followed the tutorial in the video you provided step by step. However, I've run into another issue. When I boot from the bootable SSD I created, there's no interface displayed, although I do hear a sound when it boots from the USB. I initially used version 1.0.1_r7 EFI, but it didn’t work. I also tried using 1.0.1_r6 EFI, but that didn’t work either. Can you please help me resolve this?

Add -v in boot-args in NVRAM section of Config.plist using OC Auxiliary Tools. Then send screenshot of the verbose error when booting. Wait as long as you can until no more errors come and then you take screenshot. You can take screenshot with phone camera.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 4:38 AM, Trijal said:

Add -v in boot-args in NVRAM section of Config.plist using OC Auxiliary Tools. Then send screenshot of the verbose error when booting. Wait as long as you can until no more errors come and then you take screenshot. You can take screenshot with phone camera.

I used the 1.0.1_r7 EFI to add -v in the boot-args in the NVRAM section of the config.plist, as you suggested. However, when I boot from the SSD bootable media, it doesn’t display any verbose errors. Instead, it makes a sound and then reboots directly back to Windows.

I’ve attached the config.plist file and a video of the process I followed below for your reference. Please remove the .zip extension to access them.

https://imgur.com/a/RL31liB

Config.plist.zip

Edit:

I successfully booted with the GUI after updating my BIOS to the latest version, EMCN60WW. Here's the requested screenshots. I'm also facing the issue where it get stuck in Apple logo with blank progress bar. 

https://imgur.com/a/ky7JGAb

Edit 2:

I recently installed an additional SSD alongside my NVMe drive and set up Windows on the new SSD, including all drivers and updates. I came across a site suggesting that installing Windows first is necessary for a Hackintosh setup, and this approach worked for me. After setting this up, I was able to get past the Apple logo with the blank progress bar and successfully format the NVMe drive as APFS, which allowed me to complete an online installation of macOS Sonoma.

However, I've encountered a new issue: a prohibited sign logo appears. I’m still using the 1.0.1_r7 EFI configuration.

https://imgur.com/a/9CWQXxT

Edited by jasthtcs

On 8/31/2024 at 5:43 PM, jasthtcs said:

I used the 1.0.1_r7 EFI to add -v in the boot-args in the NVRAM section of the config.plist, as you suggested. However, when I boot from the SSD bootable media, it doesn’t display any verbose errors. Instead, it makes a sound and then reboots directly back to Windows.

I’ve attached the config.plist file and a video of the process I followed below for your reference. Please remove the .zip extension to access them.

https://imgur.com/a/RL31liB

Config.plist.zipUnavailable

Edit:

I successfully booted with the GUI after updating my BIOS to the latest version, EMCN60WW. Here's the requested screenshots. I'm also facing the issue where it get stuck in Apple logo with blank progress bar. 

https://imgur.com/a/ky7JGAb

Edit 2:

I recently installed an additional SSD alongside my NVMe drive and set up Windows on the new SSD, including all drivers and updates. I came across a site suggesting that installing Windows first is necessary for a Hackintosh setup, and this approach worked for me. After setting this up, I was able to get past the Apple logo with the blank progress bar and successfully format the NVMe drive as APFS, which allowed me to complete an online installation of macOS Sonoma.

However, I've encountered a new issue: a prohibited sign logo appears. I’m still using the 1.0.1_r7 EFI configuration.

https://imgur.com/a/9CWQXxT

I am sorry, but I can't help you with this. I suggest you try to find a fix for yourself and introducing it here would be appreciated.

On 7/14/2024 at 6:37 PM, MaLd0n said:

You can use MacBookPro16,2 and MacBookAir9,1, both is good.

Use this EFI folder, more clean about some patches EFILenovo IdeaPad 3 IceLake.zip

Enjoy!

Hi! @MaLd0n can you explain what exactly do ACPI patch "_L73 fix" into config that you posted? Google have no ideas about it.

Is it config include AWAC/RTC-fix?

Edited by Ar4i

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ar4i said:

Hi! @MaLd0n can you explain what exactly do ACPI patch "_L73 fix" into config that you posted? Google have no ideas about it.

THis patch fix ACPI warning in boot log

2 hours ago, Ar4i said:

Is it config include AWAC/RTC-fix?

Have all fixes.

Use this with all updated and Intel WIFI/BT Solution

https://easyupload.io/dxzhl7

• Thanks 1