🎉 [ IMPORTANT ] Premium and Donators users 🎉 ×

Perfect Vanilla EFI for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15IIL05, ONLY For macOS Big Sur to Sequoia (Trijintosh)

Here it is for macOS Big Sur to Sonoma! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE USE!

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD OPENCORE

To download the EFI on GitHub, all you have to do is click "Source code (zip)" under the assets section and you're ready to go!

Everything works except for HDMI, for Wi-Fi in macOS Sequoia 15 you need to use HeliPort. On macOS Big Sur to Sonoma, it is built in to macOS. 

Also, it is reccomended that you use the YogaSMC app for the best experience out of this Lenovo laptop!

Always check back for updates every 20 or so days. You'll be able to see the update(s) in the reason for editing at the bottom.

Furthermore, if you don't know the difference between OpenCore and OpenCore MOD; it is that the MOD version can boot into other operatings systems except for macOS without injecting the Hackintosh stuff to them.

Please donate to me on Ko-Fi if you really appreciate my work 🙏😅! Any amount would be so beneficial to me! CLICK HERE TO DONATE!

Please pin and star this topic🙏😅 @MaLd0n. It is very useful!

Edited by Trijal
Oops! Forgot to mention that I added support for macOS Sequoia (15)!

Consider donating to me through Ko-Fi if you appreciate my work here!😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 11:57 AM, Manuel Campos said:

for wifi AirportItlwm version 2.3 and bluetooth IntelBluetoothFirmware version 2.4

Sorry I will update the EFI in 30 minutes. Thank You for your patience!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2023 at 5:02 AM, Xenofon Konitsas said:

@Trijal Hey, I've got the same laptop with the i5-1035G1. While everything works, I have really bad screen flickering when graphics acceleration is enabled. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Can you please send me screenshot of when it happens? Thank You!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 1:18 PM, max_max_1946 said:

Hi Trijal I had to reinitialize our magical laptop and I don't remember the correct bios settings could you give me a refresh

Thank you

Set boot mode to UEFI and set disk to AHCI. Also, don't forget to disable Secure Boot. You have to make all these changes to the BIOS by pressig F2 after pressing the power button to turn on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/14/2024 at 12:23 PM, freiserk said:

I use the May 2023 version on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14IIL05 and it's going great.

The most current versions do not work for me when changing EFI.

Many thanks.

Maybe you should try the new version again and tell me what happens? That would be very helpful to me.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:23 PM, freiserk said:

I use the May 2023 version on a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14IIL05 and it's going great.

The most current versions do not work for me when changing EFI.

Many thanks.

If it still does not work, archive and send your current EFI, as you won't be able to run the latest macOS and get performance updates otherwise!

On 12/6/2023 at 10:58 PM, Nicolás Surace said:

Hi. You can see here the problem that @Trijal a I have. I think it’s related with the Core Display Clock. 

I think I might've fixed with this current update. If I did not, please inform me. If you find a solution, you are more than welcome to tell me how to patch it! 😅

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, jcd1sc1ple said:

I am having trouble booting the EFI from the SSD. When it is loading the OS it freezes with 0%. I can boot fine from the USB. Thank you for this EFI BTW.

Open Config.plist and add the boot-arg "-v" to the boot-args section in NVRAM. Do this with OCAT OpenCore tool or whatever you use. After that, try booting from the SSD again. By the way, which macOS version are you using? Oh, and make sure to send a video of the verbose/logs when booting from SSD.

Edited by Trijal