Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I have a small problem on my HP Omen 15 DC0004NP

i5-8300H Coffee Lake H - UHD630 / GTX 1050 4G Mobile / Kingston SSD 1TB / AC 9560 WiFi-Bluetooth / 16Gb DDR4 2666MHz / Keyboard PS2 / Synaptic Trackpad SMBUS

I can't get my trackpad gestures, trackpad feels slow

If it's not this little problem, I think I've finally finished configuring my hackintosh but a professional opinion would be appreciated (too many kexts? acpi? boot-args?)

THANKS

NB : impossible to archive the folder created by RunMe (too heavy) so I put a Mega link hoping that it will not be disturbing

https://mega.nz/file/rD5xABSY#ljpSBA7QwEKO_NKGOXoPZTC3Fph9JNWziBzKzr4roXA

  • Administrators
Posted

This efi folder is very bad. many trashes on this.

Start with Olarila efi folder for ur hardware and if need use ur video patch.

https://www.olarila.com/topic/25111-hackintosh-efi-folders-with-opencore-mod/

  • Like 1

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted

Thanks Maldon,

#For information I am on Ventura 13.4.1 (c)#

I intentionally removed: AirportBrcmFixup; AtherosE2200Ethernet; IntelMausi; NVMeFix; USBInjectAll; XHCI-unsupported

To replace it: AirportItlwm; BlueToolFixup; CtlnaAHCIPort; Intel Bluetooth Firmware; IntelBT Patcher; USBToolBox/Map

(I did the CLEAN SNAPSHOT from ProperTree)

For boot-args are they all needed? I had in my old EFI the boot-args -igfxblr/t because I have a black screen of 2-3 minutes at each start

I don't have the trackpad working either, it's not detected (could be a kexts order issue)

I had FN+F4 for the keyboard leds, however now I have a black screen instead when I press

Do i need to configure the cpu with CpuFriend/Friend?

For the rest, to be checked later.

https://mega.nz/file/SHoiHbhC#OHaloaj6IEVzMaN0vgSMEgu2rgXJCGVCA2F0gyOmAFg

  • Administrators
Posted

https://easyupload.io/6ypnlo

https://www.olarila.com/topic/20908-easy-fast-and-perfect-vanilla-hackintosh/

-Procedure-

-Bios/UEFI in full default settings(Just change settings if need)
-Use USB2 port for easy installation with no remap USB
-Users with IGPU can use -igfxvesa bootarg for easy installation
-Delete old EFI folder and paste new. Don't use merge files
-Don't use Drag and Drop into EFI partition. Use Copy/Paste instead
-Reset NVRAM one time - with OpenCore use entry "Reset Nvram" / with Clover use F11 key on boot screen
-USB Remap https://www.olarila.com/topic/14220-hackintosh-usb-port-mapping-guide-2023/

 

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted

Hi Maldon, thank's for help me 

I mapped USB2, 3 and USB-C ✅
SD card reader ❌
Keyboard leds can be disabled and enabled ✅
Audio ALC + 3.5mm jack ✅
Brightness ✅
No more black screen at login ✅
No touchpad (it is not recognized in the settings) ❌
Kext SATA added because impossible to boot with the EFI you gave me ✅
Bluetooth works until I deactivate it, after deactivating it impossible to reactivate it ❌✅
BIOS settings ✅

https://easyupload.io/0kdxu0 (new RunMe)

  • Administrators
Posted

check if voodoops2 work

  • Like 1

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted (edited)

Order and activate :

VoodooPS2Controller.kext

VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooInput.kext

VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooI2CServices.kext

VoodooI2C.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooGPIO.kext

VoodooI2C.kext

VoodooI2CHID.kext

But don't have trackpad

Sorry for the delay..

 

EDIT : in device manager of windows I have "Synaptics SMBus"

Edited by micaaaaeel
more info
  • Administrators
Posted

Syna work with HID and SYNA satelite

need check what kext ur trackpad need

  • Like 1

-Guides and Tutorials HERE

-Hackintosh Tutorial Database - HERE

-The largest EFI folder collection for Hackintosh HERE

-Support Olarila Vanilla Hackintosh by making a donation HERE

-Professional Hackintosh Support since 2006 HERE

Posted (edited)

Well, after much research and testing, the only way to get them all to work perfectly (2, 3, 4 fingers) is to add these kexts..... well almost

VoodooPS2Controller.kext

VoodooPS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

VoodooRMI.kext

VoodooRMI.kext/Contents/PlugIns/VoodooInput.kext

VoodooSMBus.kext

VoodooRMI.kext/Contents/PlugIns/RMISMBus.kext

- The problem I'm having now is that I can't use the trackpad without having a delay, I have to make a big movement while keeping the trackpad pressed otherwise it won't move, or use the trackpad until it moves but again the trackpad has a fairly large delay
- I was able to see that the trackpad returns to normal after waking up but I then lose bluetooth so it's quite boring

Thank you for the time spent making this possible, once again

EDIT: I was able to test all the gestures and therefore I see that the trackpad has a bug only with 1 finger
2, 3 and 4 fingers the trackpad works without having to move it forward unlike using 1 finger

Edited by micaaaaeel
more info

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...