Jump to content

Alpha22

Donators
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alpha22

  1. After various research and testing and my curiosity new configuration OC 0.9.1 CPUFriend kext + CPUFriendDataProvider.kext + CPUTopologyRebuild
  2. Possible to have SIP enabled but not fully
  3. Hello Maldon Question: what are the options for setting SIP let me explain in csr-active-config data 000000 enabled to have SIP enabled but not fully thanks
  4. I did some research but couldn't find anything the problem occurs only when the computer goes to sleep, if I restart or turn on the computer the bluetooth works
  5. forgot to ask you, when the computer goes to sleep when you wake up the bluetooth does not work I use magic mousecan it be solved
  6. Hello Maldon I performed some tests What do you think?
  7. yes, i use this kext but i have the same problem
  8. thanks Fenvi T919 pcie card when the computer goes to stop the bluetooth when waking up does not work, even the wifi sometimes doesn't connect can be solved
  9. Hello Maldon Question: USB Type-C should I set it with Hachintool in TypeC+Sw and the Webcam in Internal
  10. Hello Maldon I solved the stop sign problem I did several tests and searching the web I found out what could give me problems of the stop DSDT deleted using SSDT-UIAC.aml + USBInjectAll.kext IoReg place iMac.zip
  11. for usb mapping I have to use this XHCI-unsupported.kext
  12. question: when I have to map the usbs I have to use both kexts USBInjectAll.kext and XHCI-unsupported.kext, mapped the usbs I delete both kexts and use USBPorts.kext
  13. Hello Maldon question: should i map it as internal
  14. no as pictured USB connected to motherboard cooling Corsair H80i
  15. hackintool these are the kext loaded, but not XHCI-unsupported.kext post a new RunMe and Ioreg Send me iMac.zip iMac.zip
  16. Same, turns off but immediately turns back on with black screen
  17. Send me iMac.zip iMac.zip
  18. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zLoryD1P1KbE4kCQby62qUciEp77LMyD/view?usp=share_link computer shuts down, immediately turns back on with black screen
  19. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfAZNhOA6MM6trsBbSUFNt_R9_F4w3-N/view?usp=share_link
  20. Ok, thanks have a problem: the computer shuts down but restarts with black screen can it be solved
×
×
  • Create New...