Jump to content

Alpha22

Donators
  • Posts

    162
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alpha22

  1. question: does it also happen to you that usb's don't show up with Beta 5
  2. do you think it's better for my hardware
  3. everything by default in the bios except XMP enable
  4. performed Geekbench macOs Sequoia Beta 3
  5. macOS Sequoia Beta 3 working
  6. i try again to download Olarila Sequoia Beta 2 .raw tried again but the installation does not start the installation time can not be seen Installation log advice
  7. Hello Maldon question: macOS Sequoia beta 2 does not start installation tried both .pkg and .raw do you have any advice
  8. with windows, performed the procedure I have to enable in config.plist XhciPortLimit
  9. Hello Maldon question: for this method I have to enable XhciPortLimit in config.plist to have all usb ports for the procedure I must not have the usb ports occupied (example the printer) is that right? thanks
  10. Hello Maldon, can you tell me which App you use as shown in the picture Thanks
  11. System Information : Processor Name Unknown how do i enter my cpu name
  12. Hello Maldon, mapped usb ports I'll pass you IoReg Mac Pro di Fabio.zip
  13. Hello Maldon, CHIPSET SERIE 70 Raptorlake I'll pass you IoReg Mac Pro di Fabio.zip
  14. Hello Maldon, i wanted to try the clover bootloader can you help me
×
×
  • Create New...