Can't acsess App store or any appleID based services

Esto
CPU: i5 3450
Motherboard: ASRock B75 Pro 3
GPU: Nvidia GTX 960

Post by Esto » 12 Apr 2015, 22:20

Hey guys.

I used the search function bust just fund spanish topics. my english is bad but spanish isn't existing xD

I tryed out a couple of tutorials, but infos about hackingtosh are verry very thin out there in the www.

I tryed to delete the network prefs and put some extra code in the plist (Used the icloud fix with EFI studio) file but nothing haped. im still not able to log in any service that uses apple id.

Im shoure my ID is fine, because it works on my mac book pro.

Im using 10.8 hackingtosh from olarila. it works fine, now im trying to download yosemite from the app store to create an 10.10 hackingtosh with unishit. but as i told, i've got no login to my apple id :(
Lowe
CPU: i7
Motherboard: Z97
GPU: Gtx 1060

Post by Lowe » 07 Jun 2019, 17:54

[Local Link Removed for Guests] wrote: [Local Link Removed for Guests]
12 Apr 2015, 22:20
Hey guys.

I used the search function bust just fund spanish topics. my english is bad but spanish isn't existing xD

I tryed out a couple of tutorials, but infos about hackingtosh are verry very thin out there in the www.

I tryed to delete the network prefs and put some extra code in the plist (Used the icloud fix with EFI studio) file but nothing haped. im still not able to log in any service that uses apple id.

Im shoure my ID is fine, because it works on my mac book pro.

Im using 10.8 hackingtosh from olarila. it works fine, now im trying to download yosemite from the app store to create an 10.10 hackingtosh with unishit. but as i told, i've got no login to my apple id :(
Rolled back to ML and facing the same issue here. Need a little help.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Brian
[External Link Removed for Guests] [External Link Removed for Guests] [External Link Removed for Guests]

Return to “Mountain Lion (10.8)”